CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE
1. This position will have full oversight to include administrative duties over the Customer Service and Support Team. Develop, implement, and maintain departmental Standard Operating Practices (SOPs).
2. Must have experience in operating system Quantum Control in the area of Quoting, Customer set-up, Reporting, Sales of internal Parts, and Exchanges will be a necessary requirement to properly manage the Department.
3. Maintain effective interdepartmental communication, support and coordination within the working groups to also include coordination between Sales, Production, Quality and our Customers.
1. Responsible to the V.P. of Sales & Business Development and Accountable Manager of the company.
2. Handle customer interference between Production / Operations and Sales and Marketing.
3. Develop and maintain effective interdepartmental communication practices.
4. Work closely with customer’s and management to help ensure operational reliability and effective execution.
5. Develop proactive customer satisfaction program.
6. Assist the Sales Team with Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR) which may require occasional travel.
*Pay will be determined by length of experience in the field and how much experience you have with the operating System Quantum Control. Job offers excellent Benefits such as; Health Insurance, GAP Insurance, Visual and Dental plus all observed Holidays. *